I hope you all found the four goals for the month as motivating as I did. I found that they really did focus me, eliminating that “when I get around to it” mentality I often have. I know that my January goals were not that ambitious, but that was intentional. I’ve been moving in slow motion for a while, and doing a lot of procrastinating, so I just wanted to spell out a few concrete goals. In addition, I did make an extra quilt on the way to the Quilt of Valor, so not too bad. You’ll see I’m doing much the same for February.
GOALS FOR JANUARY
Construct Quilt of Valor top during New Year’s Day Sit and Sew (also #NDSI on Twitter).
2. Quilt/finish said QOV quilt.
3. Create and post tutorial about binding a quilt with blanket binding
Create a fun, new quilt of my choice using stash fabric, inspired by playing with said fabric.
1. Make a primary or bright baby quilt for Etsy shop.
2. Pillow covers for living room pillows.
3. Make a floral quilt for Etsy shop.
4. Mail or deliver the QOV and my ConKerr Cancer pillowcases
I’m linking up to Getting It Done on Patchwork Times.