I found a few hours on Monday and Tuesday to get caught up on Step 4 (parts 1 and 2) of the Scrapitude Mystery Quilt that many of us are doing through Sandy’s blog, Quilting for the Rest of Us. It went together very quickly and very neatly. Occasionally, I had difficulty turning patches correctly, but that was my own perceptual problem. I quickly learned to check before I sewed! I am pretty happy with the way this is turning out. It is very scrappy. I wish I had used more variety in the largest triangles, but I think it will be fine. This is my first mystery quilt, and the scrappiest thing I’ve done so far.