It’s been a busy week with a lot of interruptions, but I have managed to get up to the studio a few times. Yesterday I trimmed all the pink and black log cabin blocks, and arranged them in a Straight Furrows set.
This morning Kati suggested I try a Barn Raising set. I know there are a few blocks here that need to be turned, but you get the idea. It looks okay in the photo, but to the naked eye it’s just chaos. Some of my dark fabrics aren’t very dark, and the blocks don’t have a lot of contrast. It was a bear to try to arrange them up close. Think they’re going back to the original arrangement.
And this afternoon I started on Clue 4 of Charlotte’s Scrap-in-a-Box Mystery Quilt. Easy to put together, no pins, and I like my colors.
Hope you’re making good progress. I’m linking up to
at Freshly Pieced.