So, July has come and gone. I didn’t do too badly with my quilty goals. I was only home for two weeks in July, so I kept them modest.
- Make the quilt for Orlando. Yes! Ready to mail off.
- Finish the Impressionist Quilt. Yes! I sent it to victims of the WV floods.
- Hang photo in Studio, etc. No, again. Sigh.
Bonus: I made commissioned Elephant baby quilt, and I sewed a top for myself.
- Hang the darned picture already!
- Coastal-themed art quilt.
- Piece top to Birds in the Air quilt.
- Make autumn themed wall hangings / table runners.
- Make blocks for Kat’s August drive.
We shall see what August brings, but that’s what I’m thinking for now.
Good luck on achieving your goals!