It’s Labor Day weekend here in the United States. It’s been chilly and rainy, and the cats and I are on our own, so it’s perfect for sewing.
I did pretty well on my goals, achieving 3/4 of them. Layer Cake Explosion took a long time to assemble, and I may take a break from it for a few days.
- Finish piecing Layer Cake Explosion. Yes!
- Continue with Pacific Stars. Yes!
- Make Christmas wall hangings for my shop. Yes! Here.
- Make a scrap quilt for donation. No. This did not happen.
- Make back for Layer Cake Explosion.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s September/October block drive.
- Continue with Pacific Stars Mystery Quilt.
- Customer quilt commission? (in the works)
I’ve already pulled the scraps for the donation blocks, so those should be done soon. These blocks use lots of 3.5″ squares, and I have lots!
Good luck on your goals, and enjoy your sewing time.