I was very successful completing my goals this month! 100%, A+!
- Make pillowcases. Yes! Here.
- Quilt Pacific Stars. Yes! Here.
- Make Christmas throw. Yes! Here.
- Make fox baby quilt. Yes! Post coming soon.
As busy as December always is, these goals may be too ambitious, but we’ll see. Sometimes I get in a lot of sewing late in the month after all the festivities.
- Cut scraps for Charlotte Hawke’s mystery quilt, Stars Over Fawn Lake (begins in January).
- Make blocks for Kat’s Nov/Dec Block Drive for Covered in Love.
- Make donation pillowcases for Case for Smiles.
- Make nautical baby quilt.
Enjoy December, whether you achieve all your goals or not!