I was successful at meeting my February goals, and brought my fabric usage into the black.
- Complete Clue #2 for Surrounded by Scraps. Yes!
- Make blocks for HollyAnne at String and Story. Yes, I made a dozen.
- Finish assembling top for Scrappy Stars Around the Corner (last year’s mystery quilt from Charlotte). Yes.
- Quilt and bind SSAC (see above). Yes! Here.
- Take out my Storm at Sea (the Slow Quilt, photo at the top of this page) and make some decisions. Yes, I took it out. I’m still thinking about it.
Bonus: I made this donation quilt.
I’m combining March and April for my next goals, because I’ll be traveling during the end of March and beginning of April. I’ll lose a few weeks of sewing time, and I know I won’t making a report then. Here’s what I’m thinking for these months:
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s Covered with Love.
- Clue 3 for Surrounded by Scraps.
- Finish the orange Cabins donation quilt.
- Storm at Sea Quilt: Decide about cropping corners, finalize quilting plan, trim excess batting, sandwich, begin quilting.
Kat’s blocks are intriguing this time, and she’s allowing two months to make them. Check them out!
Don’t forget that it’s time to March-A-Long with Darla, the Scientific Quilter. Sew or prep or do something quilty for a few minutes every day in March! I will while I’m home.